Raising $600 is as simple as doing the following seven steps. Do one step a day, and you’re done in a week. Easy!
- Start with yourself. Donate $25 to your goal, and be the example you want your donors to see.
- Double your gift by checking with your company to see if they’ll match. There’s another $25.
- Let Facebook do the work for you! Log in to your participant center to connect your fundraiser to Facebook. Let's say that brings in $50.
- Get your friends involved. Ask five of them for $25 each. That gives you $125 for the kids of St. Jude.
- Ask five family members to support you with $25 each. That’s $125 more.
- How about your neighbors? Ask five of them to give $25 for another $125.
- Do your coworkers know about your goal? Ask five to donate $25, and you've met your goal. Nicely done!
Just like that, you’ve raised $600 without breaking a sweat. And the best part is knowing that your running will benefit a greater good, helping kids with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. As an added bonus, you can even earn recognition for your efforts along the way. Thank you for joining us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude. (In case you didn’t already know, you rock!)