Wheelchair athletes will receive the following:
- early start with police escort
- special restroom facilities near start, finish and throughout course
- special parking near finish (contact race office for details)
- trophies to the top three male and female finishers in each race
If registering as a wheelchair athlete, please contact email@example.com.
We use two timing methods:
- gun time – the time it takes you to finish the race based on when the start gun is fired
- chip time – the time it takes you to finish the race based on when you cross the start line
Results for the Open (Overall) Division will be based on gun time. For all other divisions, age groups and races, the results will be based on chip time. Runners will be eligible for awards only in the specific race they registered for.
Final official race results will be posted on our website no later than December 10, 2020.
Overall and age group awards will be presented to the top finishers in their respective categories. See award categories.
Please contact Best Times CCT with any timing/results questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.