Wheelchair athletes will receive the following:
- early start with police escort
- special restroom facilities near start, finish and throughout course
- special parking near finish (contact race office for details)
- trophies to the top three male and female finishers in each race
If registering as a wheelchair athlete, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a full emergency field hospital at the finish. There will also be medical support on the course, with nurses at several of the hydration stations throughout the full and half marathon courses.
A course doctor will be in the race director's vehicle throughout the race and will be able to respond to emergencies within a few minutes. There will also be 15 ambulances mobile on the course.
Runners who must drop out will be picked up at one of the hydration stations, all of which are in radio contact with the main medical unit.
We use two timing methods:
- gun time – the time it takes you to finish the race based on when the start gun is fired
- chip time – the time it takes you to finish the race based on when you cross the start line
Results for the Open (Overall) Division will be based on gun time. For all other divisions, age groups and races, the results will be based on chip time. Runners will be eligible for awards only in the specific race they registered for.
Final official race results will be posted on our website no later than December 10, 2020.
Overall and age group awards will be presented to the top finishers in their respective categories. See award categories.
Please contact Best Times CCT with any timing/results questions at email@example.com.
Our complete training plan — which includes a schedule, expert tips and training videos — has everything you need to get to the finish line.