The St. Jude Virtual Half Marathon is a 13.1-mile run through a course of your choosing. As you train, join us for a monthly countdown to race week, with virtual activities, entertainment and ways to connect with your fellow runners.
(You may want to sign up for our brand-new Virtual 4-Race or Virtual 2-Race Challenge. Challenge participants get a special medal, a leaderboard competition and bragging rights.)
Here's what's included:
- Commemorative race number (a real one that we'll mail to you)
- Premium long-sleeve tech shirt
- Half Marathon finisher medal
New Real-Time Remote Racing™ Experience
Using GPS tracking, our RTRT.me app will create a real-time racing experience as you run your race. The app will record your distance, pace and time automatically wherever you’re running. There’s also a live interactive map and live audio updates for both participants and spectators. Learn more.
Sat., Dec. 5, 2020
Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
How it works
2. Engage with us. Stay connected via email and social media. Starting with a kickoff in August and running through November, we'll treat you to a Memphis or St. Jude theme each month with training tips, interactive challenges, fundraising information and encouragement from special guests.
4. Prepare to track your race. Learn how to track and submit your time with our Real-Time Remote Racing™ Experience.
5. Train. Get your miles in a safe and socially-distant way.
6. Run your half marathon (13.1 miles) on race day, Sat., Dec. 5 for a live virtual start line experience. Be sure to start your tracker before you start your race. While your race can be completed anytime between Sept. 21 - Dec. 5, we encourage all participants to join us on race day.
7. Check your finish time! You'll get your results in real time as you finish your race and you'll be able to see your overall performance along with other finishers.
8. Share your accomplishments. Show us your selfies and your running journey using #StJudeHeroes and #RunForStJude, then celebrate by wearing your race shirt and finisher medal.
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. Due to COVID-19, this year we need your help more than ever.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.