The St. Jude Virtual Half Marathon is a 13.1-mile run through a course of your choosing. As you train, join us for a monthly countdown to race week, with virtual activities, entertainment and ways to connect with your fellow runners.
(You may want to sign up for our Virtual 4-Race or Virtual 2-Race Challenge – you'll be running the other distances as you train anyway! Challenge participants get a special medal, a leaderboard competition and bragging rights for being hardcore.)
Race gear includes:
- Long-sleeve tech shirt
- Half Marathon finisher medal (personalize with iTAB®)
- Race bib
When will I receive my race gear?:
- Register by September 15 to receive your gear by October 8.
- For those that register after September 15, your gear will arrive within 4-6 weeks of your registration.
Here's how it works:
- Register and consider fundraising for the kids of St. Jude.
- Prepare to track your race. More details coming soon.
- Use the Virtual Experience toolkit to prepare for your race day. More details coming soon.
- Run your half marathon (13.1) virtually between October 16 and December 3 or consider joining us for the virtual race day experience on Sat., Dec. 4. More details coming soon.
Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
Sat., Dec. 4, 2021
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. Due to COVID-19, this year we need your help more than ever.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.