Join St. Jude in encouraging health and wellness for kids!
The St. Jude Kids Marathon is a great way for kids 11 and under to participate in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend Virtual Experience. They will have the opportunity to enhance their fitness, focus on acts of kindness and the chance to support the children of St. Jude.
Your child can walk or run 25.2 miles in the weeks leading up to race day, and then run the final mile of their marathon virtually on Sat., Dec. 5. With our new virtual experience, we are encouraging all participants to join us wherever you are to complete your final mile on our official race day! Younger children who would like to participate can register to run the 1-mile fun run without completing the kids marathon.
Here's what's included:
- Commemorative event shirt
- Finisher medal
Sat., Dec. 5, 2020
Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
$20 per child
1. Register. Choose the kids marathon or 1-mile fun run.
2. Consider fundraising and supporting the kids of St. Jude. While fundraising is optional for kids marathon and 1-mile fun run participants, all registrants will recieve personalized tools to make fundraising simple, and can earn great prizes. This is a great opportunity to teach the value of giving back.
3. Download our weekly training plans, official mileage tracker, donation tracker, and acts of kindness checklist. Our plans guide your child through all but one mile of a full marathon (26.2 miles) at their own pace while completing acts of kindness along the way.
4. Complete your miles and acts of kindness prior to race day, Sat., Dec. 5.
5. Download your race number for race day. Personalize your own race number with favorite colors, designs and add your name!
6. Join us on race day, Sat., Dec. 5 virtually. We will have a start line experience and countdown to start time. You will participate virtually in your neighborhood, local park, etc., but we want to join you in your experience!
7. Share your accomplishments. Show us your selfies and your running journey using #StJudeHeroes and #RunForStJude, then celebrate by wearing your race shirt and finisher medal.
8. Download your editable finisher certificate.
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. Due to COVID-19, this year we need your help more than ever.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.