The St. Jude Virtual Marathon is a 26.2-mile run through a course of your choosing. As you train, join us for a monthly countdown to race week, with virtual activities, entertainment and ways to connect with your fellow runners.
If you're going all in for the marathon, you may want to sign up for our Virtual 2-Race Challenge — you'll be running the other distances as you train anyway! Challenge participants get a special medal, a leaderboard competition and bragging rights for being hardcore.
Race gear includes:
- Long-sleeve tech shirt
- Marathon finisher medal (personalize with iTAB®)
When will I receive my race gear?:
- All race gear will begin shipping in November 2022.
Here's how it works:
- Register and consider fundraising for the kids of St. Jude.
- Prepare to track your race. Download the RTRT.me app to track your distance, pace and time automatically via GPS. Learn more.
- Use the Virtual Experience toolkit to prepare for your race day.
- Run your marathon (26.2) virtually with us. Details on when to run your race coming soon.
Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
Sat., Dec. 2, 2023
Details coming soon
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. Due to COVID-19, this year we need your help more than ever.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.
3. Give to the event goal
Give directly to our event goal for this year. Every donation makes a difference in the lives of St. Jude kids and their families.