The St. Jude Virtual Marathon is a 26.2-mile run through a course of your choosing. As you train, join us for a four-month countdown to race week, with virtual activities, entertainment and ways to connect with your fellow runners.
(If you're going all in for the full marathon, you may want to sign up for our brand-new Virtual 4-Race or Virtual 2-Race Challenge — you'll be running the other distances as you train anyway! Challenge participants get a special medal, a leaderboard competition and bragging rights for being hardcore.)
Nov. 29 - Dec. 5, 2020
Anywhere you like to run or walk (your neighborhood, trails, etc.)
How it works
2. Engage with us. Stay connected via email and social media. Starting with a kickoff in August and running through November, we'll treat you to a Memphis or St. Jude theme each month with training tips, interactive challenges, fundraising information and encouragement from special guests.
4. Train. Get your miles in in a safe and socially-distant way.
5. Run a full marathon (26.2 miles). Complete your run between Nov. 29 - Dec. 5, and join us each day for a week-long virtual celebration of all you've accomplished for yourself and for the kids of St. Jude.
7. Share your accomplishments. Show us your selfies and your running journey using #StJudeHeroes and #RunForStJude, then celebrate by wearing your race shirt and finisher medal.
Three ways to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. Due to COVID-19, this year we need your help more than ever.
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for the kids of St. Jude. Log in to your account to begin.
2. Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.