This Giving Tuesday, join celebrities, content creators and communities everywhere to celebrate generosity, share positivity and raise funds for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® in its efforts to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases worldwide.
Ways to get involved
- Donate to St. Jude and help ensure families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – so they can focus on helping their child live.
- Watch a celebrity unboxing led by Emma Roberts (@emmaroberts) as she opens gift boxes of St. Jude items including a Space Puppy and the iconic “This Shirt Saves Lives” T-shirt.
- Tune in to the TikTok Live Give-a-Thon, a six-hour event with co-host Santa J Claus, an avid supporter of St. Jude who spreads cheer throughout the world. Santa J Claus will feature creators and influencers throughout the day such as Mandy Moore (@mandymooremm), Charlie Rocket (@charlie), and Harry Hudson (@harryhudson).
- Check out Twitch Giving Week and follow along as gamers and content creators come together to fundraise for the families of St. Jude.
- Watch NBC’s TODAY show now through November 24 to see special segments featuring St. Jude patients’ stories of hope, inspiration and survivorship.
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is offering limited-edition holiday products and donating a percentage of the purchase price to St. Jude.
- Tune in to HSN. The hosts will talk about St. Jude and patient stories.
- When customers shop at Brooks Brothers, they are encouraged to donate to St. Jude. The company’s charity, Golden Fleece Foundation, is donating $25,000 to St. Jude.
“Every single person who chooses to support St. Jude on Giving Tuesday and throughout the holiday season is making a difference for families everywhere,” said Richard C. Shadyac, Jr., President and CEO of ALSAC, the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. “We are so grateful for that generosity, especially since there are so many deserving causes in need of support. It’s because of this selflessness and kindness that St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.”
Giving Tuesday is celebrating its 11th year on November 28, and has become a global fundraising movement that has inspired hundreds of millions of people to give to worthy causes.
About St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Its purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.® It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. When St. Jude opened in 1962, childhood cancer was considered largely incurable. Since then, St. Jude has helped push the overall survival rate from 20% to more than 80%, and it won't stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes to help doctors and researchers at local hospitals and cancer centers around the world improve the quality of treatment and care for even more children. Because of generous donors, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food, so they can focus on helping their child live. Visit St. Jude Inspire to discover powerful St. Jude stories of hope, strength, love and kindness. Support the St. Jude mission by donating at stjude.org, liking St. Jude on Facebook, following St. Jude on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok, and subscribing to its YouTube channel.
Lillie Flenorl, Media Relations Advisor