How is my donation used?
A gift of $1,000 ...
could help cover about two-thirds of the cost of one day of chemotherapy.*
A gift of any amount ...
supports the work being done at St. Jude. No family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for anything, and our research is shared freely with doctors and scientists around the world.
*When you make a donation using this information, your donation will be used to provide breakthrough research, treatment and cures. Items listed here are representative of services and supplies that are part of the treatment and care of children at St. Jude. Read more.
We’re so thankful to everyone who supports. St. Jude gave us hope, hope for Ashley to live a long life full of love.
Donate and send a holiday card
Dedicate a donation on behalf of a loved one, and send them a holiday card or e-card to let them know. You can choose from several St. Jude cards, some of which are inspired by patient artwork.
What is Giving Tuesday and when is it?
The next Giving Tuesday is on Nov. 30, 2021. Giving Tuesday is a national campaign occurring on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It was established as a way to begin the giving season and encourage people to contribute charitable donations to nonprofits.
What are some Giving Tuesday ideas?
- Donate: One of the main ways to participate in Giving Tuesday is to donate to a charity or nonprofit of your choice on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving. If you care about several charities, choose your top favorite and donate to all of them!
- Rewatch our livestream: On Dec. 1, 2020, MatPat and Stephanie of The Game Theorists hosted a 9-hour YouTube livestream to support St. Jude. Watch their livestream here.
- Fundraise: When you ask friends and family to help you raise money for a charity, you increase the amount that you would have normally given just on your own! There are many ways you can fundraise for St. Jude.
- Volunteer: Another way to participate is to volunteer your time with a charity. Volunteers are extremely valuable for helping complete necessary work. Some nonprofits offer virtual volunteer opportunities, too.
- Encourage others: After you give, fundraise or volunteer, encourage others to get involved by sharing about your participation using the popular hashtag #GivingTuesday.
How can I donate to St. Jude on Giving Tuesday?
- Online: Donate on our online donation form.
- Phone: Donate by calling 1-800-822-6344 Monday - Friday, between 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT.
- Mail-in donation form: Print and mail in a donation form to the address below.
- Mail checks: Please make all checks payable to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and mail your donation to:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
501 St. Jude Place
Memphis, TN 38105
What is a good Giving Tuesday quote?
There are many good quotes to reference in celebration of Giving Tuesday. We have a favorite one by our founder:
"I'd rather have a million people give me a dollar than one give me a million. That way you've got a million people involved."
—Danny Thomas, St. Jude founder
You may also be interested in