At this time we are not accepting candy or other treats for Halloween celebrations. If you are interested in donating to our patients, please visit our AmazonSmile Charity List to view our current needs.
Our Holiday List will open on our AmazonSmile Charity List on October 1. The last day to donate toys for the holidays will be December 5.
Donate Through the St. Jude AmazonSmile Charity list
Our preferred method for accepting gifts for our patients is our AmazonSmile Charity List.
AmazonSmile Charity Lists is an easy and secure way for shoppers to donate St. Jude-curated items directly to the hospital. Additionally, as part of the AmazonSmile program, .05% of the purchase price of items shipped from our lists will be donated to St. Jude by Amazon.
Other Ways to Donate
As you consider ways to donate to St. Jude, we thank you for your kindness. You can also mail donations to the hospital:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Attn: NMO (Non-Monetary Operations)
501 St. Jude Place
Memphis, TN 38105
If you have questions, please call 1-800-822-6344 and we will assist you.
Items needed year-round
- Lego kits for all ages. Small boxes or bags only. Under 200 pieces.
- Playdoh: small individual cans or small sets of cans.
- Travel games/toys
- All types of card games/playing cards
- Manicure sets
- 8-count crayon packs
- Clip top pens
- Journals, word search, and crossword puzzles
- Sudoku books
- Headphones/earbuds for all ages
- Various kinds of fidgets spinners, toys, and stress balls
- Pop Its
- Dinosaur toys
- Any LOL, Surprise, Mini Brand toys
- Action figures
Items St. Jude can not accept
- Stuffed animals
- Used items
- Battery operated ride-on items
- Homemade items
- Water toys
- Online material, websites, YouTube videos, apps
- Art pieces
- Camp/retreat offers