St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend presented by Juice Plus+ is in person for our 20th anniversary year, and we're excited to introduce our newly-designed courses. Each distance will take you on an inspiring journey in support of the kids of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- Memphis landmarks, local flavor and points of interest dot the courses as well as plenty of cheer stations, entertainment and neighborhood parties.
- All routes include a run through the heart of the St. Jude campus for your most poignant experience of race day.
- Because of construction and planned development, Riverside Drive along the Mississippi River is not part of the race course this year. The benefit is fewer hills to climb.
- To build more fun and camaraderie while you run, the marathon, half marathon and 10K follow the same route until the shorter distances split off for the finish.
- Also new this year, the 5K starts at 7 a.m., while the marathon, half marathon and 10K begin at 8 a.m.
We're thrilled to safely welcome back participants, patient families, volunteers and partners to this year’s event. We will follow the guidance of the CDC, our team of medical professionals and local authorities to ensure a safe environment for everyone at the event. As the situation evolves, we’ll share detailed information on event policies and procedures no later than 30 days prior to race day.
Check out our new St. Jude Heroes® singlet and tech shirt. Each participant who raises $250 or more receives a choice of the singlet or the short sleeve tech shirt.
Have you registered yet? Be sure to do so before our next price increase takes effect on July 1.
Participate, fundraise, volunteer, cheer – there’s a role for everyone to play in our 20th anniversary year!