Event status update
(Sept. 16, 2021) - We are very excited to welcome many of you to Memphis this December! In what continues to be an evolving environment, we are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of everyone who will be attending event weekend in person. We believe that ensuring a safe environment is everyone’s responsibility; therefore, the following protocols are required.
All 2021 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend registered participants as well as all guests, volunteers and partners MUST:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered between Wednesday, Dec. 1- Friday, Dec. 3. Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is defined as individuals who are two weeks after receiving the second dose in a two-dose vaccine series or two weeks after receiving the single-dose vaccine.
Verification of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result will be required prior to entry into any official event weekend activities. Verification process details will be communicated in November.
- Wear a mask during the following:
- Health & Fitness Expo
- Platinum Premier Welcome Party
- VIP Reception
- St. Jude Heroes Pasta Party
- St. Jude Heroes Hospitality
- Other event weekend activities as required by event officials
- Be free of the following COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of attending St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend, such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
*Please see our Health & Safety Policy for further details.
As we draw closer to event weekend, we are committed to keeping you informed of event policies and procedures, 20th anniversary celebration plans and more!
Upgrade your race experience by fundraising as a St. Jude Hero. You could earn a singlet, an interactive race weekend wristband or even a hotel stay.
See our new training resources center for training plans for each race distance, running tips and more. Whatever your goals, we've got you covered.
Volunteer, cheer, spectate, sponsor or even fundraise for the event without running. Discover all the ways you can participate in Memphis' premier running event.
Use your run to help St. Jude
The St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend is the biggest one-day fundraiser for St. Jude. This year we need your help more than ever.
Raise funds while you train
Those who choose to fundraise play a vital role in helping us meet our goal for St. Jude. Create or log in to your account to begin.
Donate on behalf of a participant
You can donate on behalf of any St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend participant. Simply search for their name to get started.
Explore St. Jude
What does this event support? Learn about the lifesaving work of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Meet Olivia and her family
Olivia's dad ran in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend before his daughter became a patient for blood cancer. Watch their story.