(Sept. 16, 2021) - We are very excited to welcome many of you to Memphis this December! In what continues to be an evolving environment, we are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of everyone who will be attending event weekend in person. We believe that ensuring a safe environment is everyone’s responsibility; therefore, the following protocols are required.
All 2021 St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend registered participants as well as all guests, volunteers and partners MUST:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered between Wednesday, Dec. 1- Friday, Dec. 3. Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is defined as individuals who are two weeks after receiving the second dose in a two-dose vaccine series or two weeks after receiving the single-dose vaccine.
Verification of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result will be required prior to entry into any official event weekend activities. Verification process details will be communicated in November.
- Wear a mask during the following:
- Health & Fitness Expo
- Platinum Premier Welcome Party
- VIP Reception
- St. Jude Heroes Pasta Party
- St. Jude Heroes Hospitality
- Other event weekend activities as required by event officials
- Be free of the following COVID-19 symptoms within 10 days of attending St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend, such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
*Please see our Health & Safety Policy for further details.
As we draw closer to event weekend, we are committed to keeping you informed of event policies and procedures, 20th anniversary celebration plans and more!