Thank you for your interest in becoming a national corporate partner of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Corporate partnerships provide an opportunity for national awareness to a variety of audiences in support of pediatric cancer and other catastrophic diseases while engaging employees and consumers in a positive cause.
We always welcome the opportunity to develop new corporate partnerships and value the enthusiasm that is generated by our mission. In order to ensure that this enthusiasm is sustained, it is necessary to limit the types of activities St. Jude will support. Our partnership team evaluates companies with a firm reputation and strong brand image who would like to make a contribution that is significant and clearly defined to the consumer.
Your proposal must meet the following criteria:
- Your national promotion is tied to an existing product/service.
- You own/work for an established business of at least one year with revenue/assets of scale sustainable to meet an agreement with St. Jude.
- Your national promotion will provide a minimum of $100,000 in the first year to benefit St. Jude. The donation may be generated through a percentage of sales, a dollar amount from sales, or a general promotion-based donation.
- You understand St. Jude will not split revenue with other charities.
- Your national promotion is not based on acquiring, using the names of, or soliciting St. Jude donors, vendors, partners or employees.
- Your national promotion will not utilize direct mail, telemarketing, door-to-door sales, or vending machine sales of the product or service.
View a full list of our fundraising proposal mandates.
We are not currently accepting proposals for the following categories:
- Adult content
- Alcoholic beverages
- Dangerous products/firearms
- Live animals
- Pharmaceutical/medical supplies
- Toxic substances
Please provide as much information as possible about your proposed fundraising idea in order to determine how and if this proposal can be associated with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.