Request your tax receipt


Thank you! We really appreciate your support. This year, we've made it possible to request your annual donation statement online. 


Artwork by St. Jude patient Josiah


Fill out the form below. Once you click "request my tax receipt," we'll start the process to mail your annual donation statement.


St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to St. Jude are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. 

Donation Tax Receipt FAQs

  1. A “tax receipt” is an annual statement that provides information on donations that you have made to St. Jude for the previous year which may be used for tax purposes.  Some people refer to this as a giving statement, a donation receipt, etc.

  2. If you have made any donations to St. Jude, you may request a tax receipt.

  3. You may request your tax receipt online between Jan. 2 – April 20. After April 20, please call us directly at (800) 213-2952 to request your tax receipt.

  4. Your tax receipt will be mailed to the address on file beginning the first week of February.

  5. If your annual donation statement is missing information, please give us a call at (800) 213-2952, our direct line for tax receipts.

  6. We’re working on a problem. Try again later, or give us a call at (800) 213-2952, our direct line for tax receipt requests.

  7. You may contact us by calling (800) 213-2952 or emailing during our normal business hours from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., CT, Monday-Friday. 

  8. No, you do not have to request a tax receipt. However, you may want to request it if you would like to see your total donations for the year.

  9. To request a tax receipt for previous years, please give us a call at (800) 213-2952, our direct line for tax receipts, or email us at