Our core values:
- Always recognize that advancing treatment for children with catastrophic diseases is at the center of everything we do.
This is why we exist. It’s what we do.
- Do what is right; take ownership of what you do.
We know what is right. It’s up to us to own our actions—and do what is right.
- Work with purpose and urgency—your efforts matter.
Every role in our institution contributes to our mission. Every moment, every decision and every idea matter.
- Embrace the challenge to create a new tomorrow.
Every person on our campus has something to contribute to our mission. Even during change and growth, keep sight of the power you have to influence and ignite the work around you.
- Work collaboratively and help others to succeed.
True success doesn’t happen on an individual basis. It requires all of us supporting and inspiring one another to reach new heights.
- Always be respectful of your coworkers, our patients and their families, and visitors to our campus.
We share St. Jude with the world. This includes the diversity of backgrounds, perspectives and journey of every person who is a part of our campus. We are inclusive and we realize that we are stronger when all are valued.
- Make the most of St. Jude resources, and be mindful of those who provided them.
The support for our institution is incredible. It allows us to charge into frontiers that other can only imagine. And it’s possible because of tens of thousands of people who trust us to be good stewards of their donations. We must be diligent to make their contributions count in every way possible.