Hospital guest policy
To protect the health and safety of patients, visitors are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or older to visit the hospital.
- Guests of all ages may visit the Danny Thomas/ALSAC Pavilion area located on the hospital campus. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Because many patients are vulnerable to infections as a result of treatment, visitors who are sick or who have been exposed to contagious illnesses must postpone and reschedule their visit. Guests experiencing a temperature of 100.4° or greater, must plan to visit at a later date.
- Visitors who 1) have a rash after recently receiving the chickenpox vaccine or 2) have received oral polio or smallpox vaccines within four weeks must plan to visit at a later date.
To ensure a memorable experience for visitors, please follow these guidelines:
- All guests must be accompanied by an ALSAC or St. Jude staff member with an ID badge at all times.
- For privacy purposes, no photos or videos are allowed of patients, families or staff.
- Visitors should avoid interacting with patients or their families to safeguard health and privacy.
- St. Jude is a tobacco free campus. Smoking and the use of tobacco products while on campus is prohibited.
- Campus shuttle buses are available for patients, families and staff only.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us at (901) 578-2042 or (800) 877-5833, or email email@example.com.