St. Jude also has a zero tolerance policy and will not tolerate harassment of any kind. As an employee it is your responsibility to report any form of harassment to your immediate supervisor or Department Chair/VP or Human Resources-Employee Relations at (901) 595-2646, (901) 595-2770 or (901) 595-4125 or you can call the Confidential Employee Help Line at (901) 595-5555.
Reporting Concerns Through EthicsPoint
EthicsPoint (a third-party vendor) is a resource to report actual or potential misconduct of St. Jude policy.
- EthicsPoint is available 24hrs/day/365 days per year
- Reports can be made through any computer or telephone
- IP addresses and phone numbers are not tracked, traced or stored
- All reports will be investigated in a confidential and timely manner
- Reporters can chose to remain anonymous or identify themselves
- EthicsPoint will provide reporters with a unique username and password that can be used to access the system to update information and obtain follow-up information
- Reporters are always protected against retaliation
From its collaborative culture to a unique patient population and world-class facilities, St. Jude offers a rich training experience to help clinicians and physician-scientists launch successful careers.
A clinical fellowship at St. Jude means joining an exceptional community devoted to advancing science and giving patients the best possible care.
St. Jude faculty and administrative staff are committed to providing the support and resources you need to excel, thrive and make the most of your clinical training experience.