An estimated 400,000 children worldwide get cancer each year. In many low- to middle- income countries, 4 out of 5 will not survive, largely due to the lack of access to quality care.
St. Jude believes children everywhere deserve the same chance at survival, and you are a critical partner in this mission.
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped raise the survival rate for children with cancer in the United States, where 4 out of 5 children survive cancer.
We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. Your best gift to today will help fund the care, research and discoveries that St. Jude can share with our global partners.
You can help St. Jude focus on what matters most – saving kids.
Rally your community to join you in the mission to cure childhood cancer everywhere.
We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
When you join St. Jude in this mission, you'll become part of a team of donors, volunteers, doctors, researchers and more than 170 partnering organizations in 70 countries united to give ALL kids, no matter where they live, the chance to grow up.
It's a multi-year, multi-trillion dollar challenge that MUST be undertaken. It's the greatest and easiest investment you can make.
- Expanding both the Department of Global Pediatric Medicine and St. Jude Global
- Developing St. Jude-staffed regional operation units that are strategically located to meet the growing needs of the St. Jude Global Alliance
- Expanding infrastructure to run clinical trials around the world
- Leading the development of a worldwide drug distribution program to provide the medicines required to treat pediatric cancer patients
- Developing and testing country and region-specific approaches to expand pathology and laboratory medicine diagnostic services to care for children with cancer