The St. Jude Leadership Society is a membership of high-performing high-school students who share a passion for leadership and giving back.
Each SJLS member is expected to attend a minimum of three Leadership Development Sessions. These sessions will include the topics:
- Gratitude & Good Citizenship
- Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Service & Leading with Heart
Each member is also expected to fundraise and participate in the St. Jude Mission Trip. This trip to the St. Jude campus will include:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital experience
- Building Your Personal Brand
- National Civil Rights Museum experience
- I AM (What’s wrong with the world and what can we do about it?)
Each SJLS member will be asked to raise a minimum of $2,500 by June 30, 2018.
- SJLS members who raise $2,500 will receive participation in the St. Jude Mission Trip conference, lodging, and meals for themselves and their mentor.
- SJLS members who raise $5,000 will receive participation in the St. Jude Mission Trip conference, meals, hotel, and transportation for themselves and their mentor.
SJLS is an inspirational experience for high school students, donors and corporate leaders who share our passion to give back through service and philanthropy. Since the founding of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, giving back to our communities has been a part of who we are as a fundraising organization.
This unique experience is a way to honor relationships that contribute to the success of the funding of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Students who engage with the SJLS will become part of the lifesaving mission of St. Jude in a deep and meaningful way.
Each SJLS member will identify a mentor: an adult they look up to in their life who will share in their experience. Mentors will be invited to participate in most of the leadership sessions and will be expected to join the SJLS member on their St. Jude Mission Trip to Memphis, Tennesee in July.
College Scholarships will be awarded during the St. Jude Mission Trip in recognition of the following achievements:
- Most Funds Raised
- Greatest Engagement Effort
- Most Creative Fundraising Effort
- Best Leadership Essay