St. Jude is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education credits for conferences approved by the Clinical Education and Training Office (CETO).
- To consistently offer excellent educational programming to better enable physicians and other health care professionals to provide superior medical care for children with catastrophic diseases.
- To enhance the dissemination of knowledge to ensure that clinicians have timely and relevant information available.
- To facilitate a career-long continuum of medical education.
- To foster innovation in current medical education programs.
- To be a resource and model for course directors and educators at St. Jude.
The scope of the St. Jude CME program fosters educational activities in both clinical and non-clinical environments with an expectation of enhancing scientific knowledge and skills for the clinical staff. The following areas are targeted:
- Basic and clinical science
- Practice management
In addition, St. Jude’s CME Program provides opportunities through joint sponsorship with other respected and recognized medical organizations.
Regularly Scheduled Series approved for CME credit(s) include:
- Brain Tumor Conference
- Clinical Translational Research in Solid Tumors Conference (CTRSTC) – (formerly Solid Tumor Board)
- HIV Lecture Series
- Infectious Diseases Clinical Case Conference
- Infectious Diseases Research Conference
- Leukemia/Lymphoma & BTMCT Conference
- Schwartz Center Rounds
- Solid Tumor Conference
- St. Jude Grand Rounds
- Internet CME
If you are interested in receiving CME credit(s) online, please create an account at www.cure4kids.org. Account approval requires two (2) business days, and notification will be sent when this process is complete. Once approval is granted, you will be able view archived presentations, complete CME posttests, and earn CME credit(s).
For questions regarding new conferences or individual credits contact email@example.com.