Join us for the fifth annual Krypton's Compete for a Cure, benefitting St. Jude. Established in 2016, Compete for a Cure is hosted by CrossFit Krypton, home of the 2015 Fittest Man on Earth, Ben Smith. This year's event will begin March 11, 2021.
The 2021 Compete for a Cure will be held in conjunction with the CrossFit Games Open, the world's largest participatory sporting event. Once you have registered for the Open and the Compete for a Cure competition, you will be added to the #CompeteForACure leaderboard. We will host leaderboard updates each week on our Facebook page.
- Register for the CrossFit Open.*
- Register for the Compete for a Cure competition/virtual event for $10. You can also buy a shirt to remember how you made an impact.**
- Set up a fundraiser to raise money for the kids at St. Jude. There will be amazing grand prizes for the top fundraisers.
- Crush The Open workouts and stay connected with us on Facebook for leaderboard updates.
See updates and announcements on our Facebook page:
*You do not have to be registered for The Open or Compete for a Cure Competition to create a fundraiser and raise money. You will still be eligible to win the top fundraiser prizes.
**100% of proceeds from shirt sales go to St. Jude.
Raising $100 …
Could earn a Crossfit Krypton's Compete for a Cure shaker bottle.
Raising $250 …
Could earn a Crossfit Krypton's Compete for a Cure T-shirt.
Raising $500 …
Could earn you a Crossfit Krypton's Compete for a Cure swag box.
Raising $1,000 …
Could earn you a RomWod Mat.
*All items will be mailed after the event.
We began Compete for a Cure with a desire to use our platform to give back to those in need. We've been so lucky that through generous athletes, businesses, and volunteers, we have been able to raise over $200,000 for St. Jude in just four years.
– Ben Smith, 2015 Fittest Man on Earth
Photos from past Compete for a Cure events
For more information about this year's event, please contact: