Domino's Event Center Dedication

Photography by Biomedical Communications, August 7, 2015

The Domino’s Event Center was dedicated in August of 2015, to honor the $35 million pledge that Domino’s has made to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital over the next eight years. A long-time partner, Domino’s already has raised $25 million for St. Jude. This new facility provides 10,000 square feet of event space on the St. Jude campus in a renovated Memphis Artesian Water Co. building, which was built in 1911. Wood from the original building was refinished and is used throughout. In attendance at the dedication and ribbon cutting was Domino’s CEO Patrick Doyle, Domino’s USA CEO Russell Weiner, and many Domino’s employees.

More Images of St. Jude