The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
Read the latest updates on the St. Jude strategic plans to advance treatment and research that helps save the lives of children everywhere.
All St. Jude and ALSAC financial reports are prepared according to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP); are audited annually by an outside, public accounting firm; approved by our Board of Directors & Governors; and are reported publicly as required by strict state and federal regulations.
- 2017 annual report (PDF)
Compliance & ethics
- Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance Accreditation
- Charity Navigator Rating
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- CHNA Implementation Plan (PDF)
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Statement
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital EthicsPoint Hotline
- ALSAC EthicsPoint Hotline
Contact us at 1-800-822-6344 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of our Combined Financial Statements. See our frequently asked questions for more information about donations and fundraising.