What you can experience
Becoming a part of the St. Jude Advance Network means joining a bold collective of like-minded young people working together to make a difference, make connections and grow every step of the way.
This online community is designed to bring people together from across the country and create a space for tangible impact, but the experience is fully customizable. You can participate as much or as little as you want based on your schedule and lifestyle. As a community member you will:
- Gain access to fundraising best practices.
- Seize the opportunity to connect with peers.
- Earn influence and recognition with the activation as well as local and national communities.
- Take part in national fundraising challenges to support the St. Jude mission.
- See how your contributions make a tangible impact for the benefit of others.
- Unlock personal and professional development opportunities.
- Join us on April 21st at 12 p.m. CST, to learn about Skill Development from HR Professional, Jessie Dickert.
- Raise $100 between April 15th and May 15th and receive a St. Jude Branded Illuminating Speaker!
Raise $250 by Dec. 15 to earn a St. Jude holiday ornament. Create a social post with #StJudeAdvanceNetwork on Nov. 30 to share your experience. Outstanding community members will be featured nationally.
By raising $250, you can help provide a meal card for a St. Jude family for one week. St. Jude provides patients and their families with meal cards for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Kay Kafe, the hospital’s cafeteria.
Learn from the best
Thank you for attending the first interactive webinar. Attendees heard from ALSAC staff member, Markie Maloof, Innovation Management Liaison, and connected with peers on a deeper level.
Date: Nov. 2, 2021
Time: 6-7 p.m. CT
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
Raise $100 or more through Oct. 31 and get a clear St. Jude fanny pack.
Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, or CCAM, was proclaimed by President Obama in 2012 to bring awareness to pediatric cancer, which remains the leading cause of death by disease for children under the age of 14. Learn more.
By raising $100, you can help cover about two-thirds of the cost of one hour of physical therapy.
It’s a year of new beginnings. Attend the second interactive webinar to hear from exclusive ALSAC/St. Jude staff and connect with peers on a deeper level.
Don’t forget about the three milestones you can unlock through your efforts. Earn your spot at St. Jude YOU to experience an unforgettable event.
Founders’ Day and ALSAC 60th anniversary
Raise $60 or more in the month of February and the top 10 earners will be nationally recognized in celebration of than sixty years fighting for the St. Jude mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Learn how it all started with founder Danny Thomas.
During March only, you can earn top prizes by reaching specific fundraising levels. Check back for details.
Advance with us
Share your excitement to make connections and collaborate in support of St. Jude by using the hashtag #StJudeAdvanceNetwork.
Fundraise $250 or more
Earn a special edition welcome kit with curated St. Jude merchandise.
Fundraise $500 or more
Gain access to elite ambassadorship of St. Jude Advance Network leaders. You can work directly with the ALSAC development team to shape the future of young adult fundraising for St. Jude and access exclusive networking sessions.
Fundraise $2,500 or more
Receive a personal invite to the upcoming St. Jude YOU seminar. This annual event is dedicated to celebrating inclusion, individuality and shared impact. *COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the seminar may apply.
How it works
- Make sure you are registered for a St. Jude fundraising event. If you are not currently fundraising, create your personal fundraising page.
- Sign-up to join the community through the St. Jude Advance Network interest form.
- Take part in monthly fundraising awareness challenges to make a difference.
- As you reach new milestones, your actions will be rewarded with professional and personal advancement experiences.
Defining your purpose with Emily Callahan
Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since we opened more than 50 years ago. And we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
Because St. Jude shares our discoveries, every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
St. Jude is where doctors often send their toughest cases, because St. Jude has some of the world’s best survival rates for some of the most aggressive forms of childhood cancer. St. Jude treats children from all 50 states and around the world.
Learn more about St. Jude