At St. Jude, one thing has always been certain:
with your support, we won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
"What sets St. Jude events apart from others, is the experience. You’re not just a donor, you become part of a family. You’re donating your time and money but in return you feel a part of the mission and joining the fight along with the families of St. Jude."
- Grace McKee, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Throughout 2019 and 2020, college students raised nearly $10 million for the patients and families of St. Jude.
Experience connection, inclusion and mission in action at St. Jude YOU
St. Jude YOU is focused on gathering and educating the next generation of St. Jude champions. By bringing together a diverse group of students, we can grow, learn and inspire each other to take action and make an impact.
Our differences make us stronger. Together, we can make a difference for St. Jude kids. What you can experience:
- Learn fundraising best practices from experts and college students like you
- Hear from St. Jude patients and staff sharing their personal stories
- Honor top St. Jude collegians for their dedication
- And more
- When: Aug. 7, 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. CT
- Where: Zoom webinar stream
To secure your spot, work with your St. Jude representative or contact email@example.com for questions.
Nominate your peers
Students like you have the chance to be recognized nationally during St. Jude YOU for their dedication to the mission.
Nominate your peers to win one of three awards by July 24.
- Student Leader of the Year
- Higher Ed Professional of the Year
- Student Event of the Year
Winner will earn:
- Bragging rights
- A plaque
- Resume achievement
Fundraise $250 or more for St. Jude by Aug. 31 and earn this exclusive seminar kit.