Volunteers are the lifeblood of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, providing crucial support services that are vital to the hospital and the well-being of its patients. Every day, willing volunteers donate their time and energy so that St. Jude can fulfill its mission of finding cures and providing care.
Filling a wide variety of roles throughout the hospital, the impact of volunteers extends beyond the immediate needs they meet. Whether they are playing games with children, serving tasty treats in the Kay Kafe or giving parents a much-needed break, their generosity leaves a lasting impression on all those they serve.
Other Ways to Help
- At home projects - If you are unable to contribute your time or talents you can contribute craft kits, waiting room fun bags, and other supplies needed for existing programming.
- Contribute supplies. We are in need of supplies for individual and group activities, our playrooms, and as gifts to patients.
- Don’t live in Memphis, Tennessee? View ways you can help fundraise in your community.
- Donate blood and platelets.
- Become a healthy volunteer participant. Learn how you can participate in clinical research studies being conducted at St. Jude.