Laboratory Services mission is to support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's Principal Investigators and their research teams by providing cleaning and sterilization of numerous items used for experimentation. Laboratory Services serves 140 research laboratories located in the Danny Thomas Research Center (DTRC), the Donald P. Pinkel, MD, Research Tower, Chili’s Care Center and upon request at campus labs located in non-restricted areas. The hours of operation are 8 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Services provided daily are:
- Pick up of soiled labware from research laboratories
- Delivery of clean and dry or sterilized labware to the research laboratories
- Sterile Ultrapure water supply ready for pick up
- Sterilization of liquid reagents or media
- Sterilization of dry items used in experimentation
- Ability to fulfill special processing orders from research laboratory members