Join us at the beautiful Golf Club of Houston, host of the PGA TOUR's Shell Houston Open, for the fourth annual St. Jude Houston Golf Classic, benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Play 18 holes to make an impact in the lives of children suffering from cancer and other life-threatening diseases in Houston and around the world.
Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
All golfers will receive:
- one round of golf (18 holes) and a cart
- Choose from the PGA Course or Member Course (first-come basis)
- one caddie per team
- access to the driving range
- golfer gift bag and merchandise card to golf shop
- on-course beverages
- cocktail reception and silent auction
- dinner and awards ceremony following play
For more information, please contact:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital