The Childhood Solid Tumor Network (CSTN) offers the world's largest and most comprehensive collection of scientific resources for researchers studying pediatric solid tumors and related biology.
By freely sharing unique tools with no obligation to collaborate, we aim to promote global discovery and new treatments for pediatric patients with poorly understood and difficult-to-treat solid tumors.
Requesting solid tumor resources
Resources are available for a wide variety of tumor types, and include:
- NEW Interactive data portal for orthotopic patient-derived xenografts
- NEW Patient-derived iPSCs
- Orthotopic patient-derived xenografts
- Preclinical models of childhood solid tumors (GEMMs)
- Genomic, drug sensitivity and pharmacokinetic data
- Protocols (ChIPSeq, O-PDX propagation)
- Integrated Rhabdomyosarcoma Database (iRDb)
- Integrated Neuroblastoma Database (iNBDb)
Read about our new method to produce orthotopic patient-derived xenografts. All O-PDX models and associated data are available. Please cite this reference in publications resulting from use of CSTN resources:
Stewart E, Federico S, Chen X, et al. Orthotopic patient-derived xenografts of paediatric solid tumours. Nature 549(7670):96-100, 2017.