3. Celebrate with other St. Jude Heroes.
Join your fellow team members, virtually, for our monthly events, and share your accomplishments on social media.
All In National Teams
$736,000 raised of $500,000 goal
March Winning Team:
March Challenge: Sweat for St. Jude - Recruit a friend (or friends) to join your team and participate in whatever gets you sweating; run, walk, hike, bike, yoga, rock climb etc.
- Each team member you recruit - 5 points
- Each day you sweat - 1 point
- Participating in Selection Day - 5 points
April Winning Team:
April Challenge: Taking care of you - How many donations can you rein in while incorporating more color into your daily intake this week?
- Each day you add fruit/veggies to your meal - 1 point
- Each donation you receive this week - 5 points
- Participating in the national No More Cancer Rally - 5 points
May Winning Team:
May Challenge: Find peace this week - Fundraise $100 this week while incorporating more peacefulness into your day: Meditate, stillness, breathing, stretching, etc.
- Each day you add peacefulness - 1 point
- Fundraise $100 this week - 5 points
- Join the St. Jude U class - 5 points
June Winning Team:
June Challenge: Beat your benchmark - Use the first day as your benchmark to get stronger, faster, or healthier. Pick a distance, move, time, and try to beat this each day while bringing in as much money for the kids of St. Jude this month!
- Each day you pass your benchmark - 1 point
- Every $50 you raise this week - 5 points
- Join the national Game Night with St. Jude Patients - 5 points
Frequently asked questions
- What am I signing up for?
- Why should I participate in this virtual experience?
- What happens if I opt in?
- What do I have to do to earn the monthly prize?
- How do I know if my team won?
- Do I have to pay for this?
- What is the Team Selection Day in March?
- What is St. Jude Heroes U? Who is it for, and how do I access them?
- What is the No More Cancer Rally?
- What is Family Game Night?
- Where do I send people to donate to my fundraising goal?
- How do I download the St. Jude Heroes app?
- If I participate in this, am I still signed up for my original St. Jude Heroes event?
- Is my fundraising for this series going toward the race I'm already signed up for?
- What else can I earn with my fundraising?
- How long do I have to fundraise for these cool recognition items?
The 2021 All In #ForStJude Virtual Experience Contest (“Contest”) is a fundraising program conducted by American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities, Inc. (“ALSAC”) to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® (“St. Jude”). These Rules apply to all participants. The Sponsor shall make all determinations as to whether the Rules have been complied with, and the decision of the Sponsor as to any issue is final. View contest rules.