Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is a proud supporter of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Zeta’s commitment to service and charity is evident through fundraisers hosted by members of the sorority across the nation. Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. have raised around $380,000 to aid in the fight against pediatric cancer and sickle cell disease. Join Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. as they continue in the fight against childhood cancer.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. and other partner organizations help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel housing or food.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together, we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963
You might also be interested in: