Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated has raised over $3.1 million for St. Jude through programs like St. Jude Sunday of Hope and the St. Jude Walk/Run. Members, affiliates and friends from across the country are invited to help Kappa Alpha Psi unite as one to end childhood catastrophic diseases.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Kappa Alpha Psi and other partner organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — so they can focus on helping their child live.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together, we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963