Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated is a proud supporter of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Phi Beta Sigma’s commitment to service and community involvement is evident through their support of the mission of St. Jude. Join Phi Beta Sigma in the fight against pediatric cancer and sickle cell disease today.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Phi Beta Sigma and other partner organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together, we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963