In October 2023, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. completed a historic pledge to raise $1 million for St. Jude. This achievement was met before the international collegiate and nonprofit community service organization’s 101st anniversary, marking over a century of commitment to helping those in need.
With this achievement, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc. became the first Divine Nine sorority to raise $1 million for St. Jude.
Members, affiliates and friends from across the country are invited to join Sigma Gamma Rho in the fight against pediatric cancer and sickle cell disease by raising money through programs like the St. Jude Walk/Run and St. Jude Leadership Society, as well as contributions from individual members and local chapters.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Sigma Gamma Rho and other partner organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together, we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963