Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Incorporated is proud to partner with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Founded in 1906, Alpha Phi Alpha was the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity established for African American men, and its founding principles include the advancement of humanity and dedicated service to community. Today, there are nearly 800 alumni and collegiate chapters around the world.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Alpha Phi Alpha and the NPHC leads help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — so they can focus on helping their child live.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963