Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated is a proud supporter of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The women of Alpha Kappa Alpha have exemplified servant leadership through their support of the mission of St. Jude: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Members, affiliates and friends can join in the fight by raising money through programs like St. Jude Walk/Run, St. Jude Sunday of Hope, St. Jude Leadership Society and more.
Help us support the lifesaving work of St. Jude
The fundraising efforts of Alpha Kappa Alpha and other partner organizations help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
St. Jude deeply values its partnerships with the organizations of the National Pan-Hellenic Council. Together, we can show the impact Greeks can make when united behind a common cause.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity | Founded 1906
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority | Founded 1908
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity | Founded 1911
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority | Founded 1913
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity | Founded 1914
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority | Founded 1920
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority | Founded 1922
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity | Founded 1963
You might also be interested in: