Employees want to work for companies that care. In fact, Cone Research and America's Charities 2015 snapshot found that:
- 79% of people prefer to work for a socially responsible company.*
- 79% of employees think it’s important that their companies match their charitable giving.*
- 89% of U.S. consumers are likely to switch brands to one associated with a cause, given comparable price and quality.*
- 88% of employers believe effective employee engagement programs help attract and retain employees.**
- 77% of employers believe that offering employee engagement opportunities is an important recruitment strategy to attract millennials.**
Our St. Jude at Work team can help you start an employee engagement program that your customers and employees will love.
Need to convince leadership?
Use our Letter to Leadership. Copy and paste it into your letterhead. Let your leadership know the quick facts and benefits to your organization and, most importantly, to the kids of St. Jude.
**America's Charities 2015 Snapshot