You might also be interested in:
A grant from your donor-advised fund can help save lives
Because St. Jude freely shares its groundbreaking discoveries, every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
1. Recommend a DAF through your financial institution or foundation
- You can recommend a gift by contacting your financial institution or foundation or by granting online (find yours below).
- The grant will arrive at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital with only the fund’s name and address on it, unless you request otherwise.*
2. Contact your fund manager
- Call your fund manager and recommend supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, along with the amount of the grant.
- Your fund manager will send a check directly to St. Jude from your fund.*