How it works
1. Start your adventure.
Sign up, and set your fundraising goal.
2. Ask for donations.
Let people know you're fundraising! You'll get a commemorative pin for your first donation.
Fundraise any amount you'd like! You'll earn a commemorative enamel pin with the very first donation you get and a new pin for each additional mission pillar you reach. Watch for limited-time-only opportunities and additional surprises as we get closer to the launch, including a chance to receive a personalized message from Jared Isaacman, recorded for you in space.
RAISE UP TO $500
$500 could help provide one hour of physical therapy for a St. Jude patient.*
$100 - Limited edition T-shirt
$250 - Fisher Space Pen Bullet
$500 - 3D moon-shaped night light
RAISE UP TO $1,500
$1,500 could help cover the cost of four chest X-rays.*
$750 - Water-repellant microfiber picnic blanket
$1,000 - Urban Peak cooler
$1,500 - North Face backpack
RAISE UP TO $5,000
$5,000 could help cover the cost of the daily room rate of the ICU.*
$3,000 - Nylon flight jacket
$5,000 - Telescope
RAISE UP TO $15,000
$15,000 could help run the St. Jude Blood Donor Center for one week.*
$7,500 - JBL bluetooth speaker
$10,000 - Camping package
$15,000 - DJI Maveric air drone
* When you make a donation using this information, your donation will be used to provide breakthrough research, treatment and cures. Items listed here are representative of services and supplies that are part of the treatment and care of children at St. Jude. The cost of each item or service is an approximation, and will vary based on actual costs incurred and individual patient needs. Your donation will be used for the general operating needs of St. Jude, where no family ever receives a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food.
Share your fundraiser however you’d like — on social media, through email or text, or through video while mentioning a swipe up or link in bio.
Invite others to join alongside you as fellow fundraisers, either as part of your 4-person crew or individually.
Be creative! Feel free to create your own incentives or activities to encourage others to get involved. Examples:
- Host a virtual launch watch party for anyone who contributes to your fundraiser.
- Invite friends or family to be part of your 4-person fundraising crew (which you can create through your personal fundraising page), and compete to see who can raise the most!
- Reward one of your Mission: Inspired prizes through a raffle to anyone who donates to your fundraiser.
Copy and paste these to social media to encourage others to donate or fundraise with you! Feel free to edit them to make them more your own.
- I’m fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through St. Jude Mission: Inspired. A benefactor is funding the first all-civilian mission to orbit the Earth, Inspiration4, and the mission will raise money for St. Jude. Join me in being part of history, and earn sweet prizes, including a chance to go to the launch! Visit stjude.org/missioninspired.
- Have you heard about Inspiration4? The first all-civilian mission to orbit the Earth? St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is the charitable beneficiary of this historic flight, and I’m helping by fundraising through St. Jude Mission: Inspired. Please join me by creating your own fundraiser, and you can earn amazing prizes and experiences — including a chance to go to the launch! Check out stjude.org/missioninspired.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a goal to raise $200 million for kids everywhere through Inspiration4. Will you join me as a fundraiser for a chance to win a trip to the launch?! Visit stjude.org/missioninspired.
- I’m fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through St. Jude Mission: Inspired. A benefactor is funding the first all-civilian mission to orbit the Earth, Inspiration4, and the mission will raise money for St. Jude. Mission: Inspired is part of the fundraising effort, and I'd love your support and appreciate anything you can contribute! Donate to my fundraiser by swiping up/clicking the link in my bio.
- I’m fundraising for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital through St. Jude Mission: Inspired, as part of the historic all-civilian mission to orbit the Earth, Inspiration4, and I want YOU to join me! Start your fundraiser today at stjude.org/missioninspired.
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. And families never receive a bill from St. Jude for anything.
St. Jude freely shares its groundbreaking discoveries, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists can use that knowledge to save thousands more children around the world. Learn more.
Later this year, Inspiration4 will carry the first all-civilian crew into orbit on a mission representative of the best of humanity. Commander and benefactor Jared Isaacman will be joined by St. Jude cancer survivor Hayley Arceneaux and two other crew members. The mission of Inspiration4 is to support the lifesaving work of St. Jude by raising $200 million for kids with cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
St. Jude is proud to be part of this milestone in commercial space exploration. Learn more.