What are St. Jude charity checks?
Whether you're paying bills or buying groceries, using St. Jude charity checks is an easy way to show your love for St. Jude while doing things you normally do. These customized personal checks feature St. Jude designs and artwork by St. Jude patients. Each box of checks includes a St. Jude logo checkbook cover.
Also available for purchase are St. Jude address labels that match the check designs.
What are the benefits of using St. Jude charity checks?
Along with spreading awareness of our lifesaving mission, using these heartwarming checks tells others that:
- You support a hospital where families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- You support research that is shared with the worldwide medical and scientific community.
- You support providing customized care for some of the world's sickest children.
How to order St. Jude checks and address labels
To order online:
- Choose Checks or Address labels.
- Select your customized product details.
- Fill out your personalization details and account information.
- Confirm the details of your order.
- Submit your payment.
Alternatively, you may order by calling (866) 622-7136. Note that $11 from every set of checks purchased is tax-deductible, as this portion of the proceeds is donated directly to St. Jude.
Why support St. Jude?
Families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food — so they can focus on helping their child live.
When St. Jude opened in 1962, childhood cancer was considered incurable. Since then, St. Jude has helped push the overall survival rate from 20% to more than 80%, and we won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
Every child deserves a chance to live their best life and celebrate every moment. When you support St. Jude, you help give kids with cancer around the world that chance. Together, we can save more lives.
Make a difference for St. Jude kids today
Along with the purchase of charity checks and address labels, there are many ways you can support the patients and families of St. Jude:
- Make a one-time donation online or via mail. You can also dedicate your donation to someone with a memorial gift.
- Become a St. Jude Partner in Hope when you commit to monthly gifts.
- Start a school fundraising campaign or another type of fundraiser.
- Explore workplace giving, like seeing if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Consider leaving some of your assets to St. Jude with planned gifts through your will or bequest.