How is my donation used?
Because of supporters, St. Jude can share the breakthroughs it makes. As a result, we inspire more collaboration between doctors and researchers worldwide and provide more lifesaving treatments for children everywhere.
*When you make a donation using this information, your donation will be used to provide breakthrough research, treatment and cures. Items listed here are representative of services and supplies that are part of the treatment and care of children at St. Jude. Read more.
The Game Theorists challenged their community for a third and final livestream on Giving Tuesday 2021. In the spirit of giving, the Game Theory community raised $1.6 million and counting.
Ways to support
Donate monthly and get a This Shirt Saves Lives T-shirt
Join celebrity friends in owning a This Shirt Saves Lives T-shirt by donating at least $19 monthly. Show the world you help save lives.
Send a holiday card by dedicating a donation
Dedicate a donation on behalf of a loved one, and send them a holiday card or e-card to let them know. Card designs are inspired by patient artwork.
St. Jude is beyond anything we've ever seen. Everyone is caring, and everyone is looking out for Nova.
What is Giving Tuesday and when is it?
The next Giving Tuesday is on Nov. 30, 2021. Giving Tuesday is a national campaign occurring on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It was established as a way to begin the giving season and encourage people to contribute charitable donations to nonprofits.
What are some Giving Tuesday participation ideas?
- Donate: Donate to a charity or nonprofit of your choice on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving. If you care about several charities, choose your favorite and donate to all of them! Donate to St. Jude.
- Watch our livestream with the Game Theorists: Join us Nov. 30, 2021 for an all-day game streaming event. YouTube star MatPat will be joined by a number of gaming friends. Watch the livestream here.
- Encourage others: After you give, fundraise or volunteer, encourage others to get involved by sharing your participation using the popular hashtag #GivingTuesday.
- Fundraise: When you ask friends and family to help raise money for a charity, you increase the amount you would've given on your own! There are many ways you can fundraise for St. Jude.
- Volunteer: Volunteer your time with a charity. Volunteers are extremely valuable for helping to complete work. Some nonprofits offer virtual volunteer opportunities, too. See volunteering opportunities with St. Jude.
How can I donate to St. Jude on Giving Tuesday?
- Online: Donate on our online donation form.
- Phone: Donate by calling 1-800-822-6344 Monday – Friday, between 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. CT.
- Mail-in donation form: Print and mail in a donation form to the address below.
- Mail checks: Please make all checks payable to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and mail your donation to:
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
501 St. Jude Place
Memphis, TN 38105
What is a good Giving Tuesday quote?
There are many good quotes to reference in celebration of Giving Tuesday. We have a favorite one by our founder:
I'd rather have a million people give me a dollar than one give me a million. That way you've got a million people involved.