During the Covid-19 pandemic, we're all striving to stay connected to each other while adhering to social distancing guidelines. For work, school and even activities like exercise, so many of us are turning to virtual and online meeting tools such as Zoom, WebEx and others.
If you're like us, you've been looking for some cool and fun virtual background images and wallpapers to use in your meetings. So we wanted to share these fun virtual backgrounds for video conferencing we've been using, based on the artwork of St. Jude patients.
These backgrounds are a reminder of the important work being done at St. Jude, and the children treated here -- which is only possible because of people like you. Because in these challenging times, one thing will not change: Families will never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
To show your support for St. Jude with a patient art virtual background:
- Click on an image below to open a full-sized version of the background image.
- For animated backgrounds, choose "Save Video As"
- Save it to your computer or phone
If you enjoy these backgrounds, please consider a donation to help ensure our lifesaving work continues.
Free virtual backgrounds for Zoom and WebEx
Artwork by St. Jude patient Adrienne
Artwork by St. Jude patient Caleb
Artwork by St. Jude patient Karina
Artwork by St. Jude patient Violet
Artwork by St. Jude patient Ainsling
Free Mother's Day virtual backgrounds for Zoom and WebEx
Artwork by St. Jude patient Tayde
Artwork by St. Jude patient Claudia
Artwork by St. Jude patient Ethan
Artwork by St. Jude patient Alana
1. Click your profile picture and then click Settings.
2. Click the Virtual Background tab on the left menu
3. On the right, click the + icon and choose Add Image or Add Video.
1. During a meeting, click Video and then Virtual Background.
2. Tap the + icon, add your image or video.
3. Click Apply.