St. Jude patient Marleigh at her No More Chemo Party
Fundraise with a St. Jude No More Cancer Rally
By hosting or participating in a Rally, you can help make milestones like a No More Chemo Party happen for St. Jude patients and their families.
Rallying to help save kids
If you're registered for a St. Jude fundraising event and looking for a way to jumpstart your fundraising, a St. Jude No More Cancer Rally is perfect for you.
Your support helps raise funds and awareness for our lifesaving mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®
Watch this video to learn more about what a St. Jude No More Cancer Rally could look like for your group and how to host one.
All images recorded prior to COVID-19.
Make an impact
Compete in fundraising challenges for a chance to win prizes and reach your collective fundraising goal.
Record your progress with the points page.
Celebrate each success along the way.
Earn prizes for making an impact.
- Prepare: First, make sure you are registered for a St. Jude event or create your own. Then, gather a mini committee to work with your St. Jude representative to plan your event.
- Promote: Engage your audience, small or large, by using planning resources (social media templates, event presentations, etc.) available at brand.stjude.org. Request access to Brand Central today!
- Rally: Raise funds and raise awareness by competing in fundraising challenges and earning prizes.
- Wherever you are, experience a real reason to celebrate through a St. Jude No More Cancer Rally.
- Track your success along the way to earn prizes. The link to record your progress will be provided to you during the event.
Participants across the U.S. are raising funds to help ensure no family receives a bill from St. Jude for anything.
Virginia Tech students hosted a virtual Rally and raised more than $30,000 in one hour.
Whether I'm hosting a virtual rally for St. Jude Walk/Run participants or an in-person rally for collegiate supporters — everyone is able to get a grasp of fundraising best practices, share in St. Jude mission moments, and leave the event knowing they made a direct impact.
Jamie Arena, ALSAC/St. Jude Development Representative
This event inspires me. It's a great way to be involved in something far bigger than yourself and actually have a life-changing impact on someone else.
Evan Caddy, St. Jude Collegiate Leadership Seminar 2018 attendee