For many families who travel to St. Jude for treatment, free housing is available close to campus for up to four family members.
If your child needs treatment that requires an overnight stay and you live more than 35 miles from St. Jude, your stay will be arranged at one of these St. Jude-sponsored facilities:
- Short-term lodging facility: Tri Delta Place is located on campus near the hospital. It is reserved for St. Jude patients and families who need lodging for the first 1-7 days.
- Mid-term lodging facility: The Ronald McDonald House is for St. Jude patients and families who need lodging for 8-90 days.
- Long-term lodging facility: St. Jude patients who need lodging for 90 days or more will be assigned to Target House.
As soon as you receive your child’s next appointment schedule, call Patient Services at 901-595-4501 to reserve lodging for your visit. Housing placements are based on length of stay, medical needs and availability.
If you have questions about St. Jude housing guidelines, contact one of the following:
- Patient Services: 901-595-4501
- Outside the Memphis area, call toll-free: 1-866-278-5833 (1-866-2ST-JUDE), extension 4501
- Social Work: 901-595-3670