The nursing leadership team at St. Jude spans nursing disciplines from clinical and administrative to education and research. With caring and compassion, we are committed to excellence in patient care and our workplace culture.
St. Jude is a Magnet-recognized hospital, the highest designation a hospital can receive related to nursing. It serves as a benchmark for patients to measure the quality of nursing care they can expect to receive.
Robin Mutz, MPPM, BSN, RNC, NEA-BC
- Senior Vice President
- Chief Nurse Executive
Camille Filoromo, PhD, MEd, BSN, RN, NEA-BC
- Senior Director of Clinical Excellence
Aubrey Pepper, MSN, RN, CNOR
- Director of Nursing Surgical Services
Margie Kjellin, MSN, RN, CPHON, NE-BC
- Director of Inpatient Nursing
Samantha Ransone, PhD, RN
- Director of Nursing Education
Associate Member, St. Jude Faculty
- Director, Nursing Research Division