Friends of St. Jude New York City brings young professionals and prominent members of the community together to celebrate and support St. Jude. By joining us you help ensure that families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food — because all they should worry about is helping their child live.
- exclusive discounts to ticketed St. Jude events in the Tri-state area throughout the year
- an invitation to attend and/or volunteer at all St. Jude fundraising events and campaigns in the Tri-state area
- regular networking opportunities and programming throughout the year to engage with other young professionals and support St. Jude
- includes a minimum of four virtual Friends of St. Jude member events throughout the year
- an exclusive T-shirt to show your support
*Payments can be made in full or monthly ($19 per month)
Sign up for the Friends of St. Jude mailing list
- By becoming a part of our Friends of St. Jude Mailing List, you’ll stay up to date with St. Jude news and receive first access to attend and participate in local St. Jude networking opportunities and programming throughout the year.
- To join our mailing list please send your name, email, phone number and address to email@example.com
Increase your involvement
- Leverage your leadership skills by volunteering on the Friends of St. Jude Executive or Steering Committee.
Red wagons frequently give our patients a ride through the hospital.
A gift of $150 …
could help provide a red wagon, which is the the preferred mode of travel through the halls of the hospital for our youngest patients.
St. Jude patient in therapy
A gift of $500 …
could help provide one hour of physical therapy to patients that may develop developmental, cognitive or physical impairments as a result of their illnesses and their treatments.
Your donation will be used to provide breakthrough research, treatment and cures. Items listed here are representative of services and supplies that are part of the treatment and care of children at St. Jude. The cost of each item or service is an approximation and will vary based on actual costs incurred and individual patient needs. Your donation will be used for the general operating needs of St. Jude, where no family ever receives a bill for treatment, lodging, travel or food. View information about tax-deductible donations.