St. Jude Clinical Trials
This is a non-therapeutic clinical trial that is only open to St. Jude patients.
- Participant received an integrating retroviral or lentiviral vector based gene transfer or gene marked product at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital within the past 15 year time period.
- Diagnosis of a primary immunodeficiency predisposed to hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis
- Meets at least 4 of 8 diagnostic criteria for HLH as defined by the Histiocyte Society and is receiving HLH-directed therapy
- High suspicion of isolated Central Nervous System-HLH and is receiving HLH-directed therapy
LVXSCID-ND: Gene Transfer for X-Linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) in Newly Diagnosed Infants
X-linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID-X1)
- Diagnosis of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease, X-linked (SCID-X1)
- Newborn to 2 years of age
- No prior therapy with allogeneic stem cell transplantation
- No HIV infection
- Infant at least 2 months old with severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Has suitable matched sibling donor or matched unrelated donor or a single haplotype matched family member donor