St. Jude Clinical Trials
This is a non-therapeutic clinical trial that is only open to St. Jude patients.
- Participant is under the care of a St. Jude physician with a known or suspected, newly diagnosed bone or soft tissue sarcoma who will be treated on or as per disease specific protocols and has not begun therapy OR participant has started therapy and the needed research imaging can be performed within 2-5 days of starting treatment.
- Participant has undergone or is scheduled for PET-CT, Bone Scan, or PET-CT and Bone Scan within two (2) weeks of the whole body and primary tumor DWI-MRI.
- Participant meets institutional MRI safety screening requirements.
- Participant has not undergone primary tumor resection prior to arrival to St. Jude.
- At least 6 years old and younger than 22
- Diagnosis of low-grade glioma
RERTEP: Surgery and Second-Course Radiation Therapy in Treating Younger Patients With Recurrent Ependymoma
- Progressive intracranial ependymoma after prior focal irradiation
- At least 1 year old and younger than 21 years old
- Adequate performance status (ECOG less than 3)
- Does not require mechanical ventilation
- Interval from start of initial radiation therapy to enrollment greater than 9 months