St. Jude Clinical Trials
This study is open to St. Jude patients only.
- Known or suspected neuroblastoma or pheochromocytoma
- At least 1 year old
This study is currently open only to patients at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 7 years old or younger
- Part I
- Diagnosed with retinoblastoma and has not received any treatment OR
- Diagnosed with cataracts and has not received any treatment OR
- Diagnosed with glaucoma and has not received any treatment
- Part II
- Referred to an eye doctor to check for leukocoria or other eye conditions
- Part III
- Diagnosed with retinoblastoma and is receiving treatment
RMS13: Chemotherapy, Surgery and Proton Beam Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients with Newly Diagnosed Rhabdomyosarcoma
Rhabdomyosarcoma (low-risk, intermediate-risk and high-risk)
- Newly diagnosed rhabdomyosarcoma
- Younger than 22 years (eligible until 22nd birthday)
- No previous treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Has one of these types of tumors:
- Newly diagnosed atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumors (ATRTs) or synchronous extraneural ATRTs
- ATRTs or malignant rhabdoid tumors (MRTs) that have come back after previous treatment (recurrent disease)
- ATRTs or MRTs that are growing after previous treatment (progressive disease)
- 21 years of age or younger
SJRET6: Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients with Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated Intraocular Retinoblastoma
- Newly diagnosed retinoblastoma that has not spread beyond the eye
- Has not received previous treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- Patients who have been diagnosed with retinoblastoma in one eye who did not receive chemotherapy, but then developed retinoblastoma in the opposite eye
Collaborative Clinical Trials
A031102: Standard-Dose Combination Chemotherapy Compared to High-Dose Combination Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplant in Treating Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Germ Cell Tumors
- 14 years old or older
- Diagnosis of germ cell tumor (GCT)
- Previously received 3 to 6 cycles of cisplatin-based chemotherapy
- No more than one prior line of chemotherapy
- No prior treatment with high-dose chemotherapy
ACNS1721: A Study of the Drug Veliparib with Radiation Therapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed High-Grade Glioma
- 3 to 25 years old
- Newly diagnosed high-grade-glioma[SJ1] , such as anaplastic astrocytoma or glioblastoma
- Negative test for H3 K27M mutation
- Negative test for BRAFV600 mutation
ADV1312: WEE1 Inhibitor MK-1775 and Irinotecan Hydrochloride in Treating Younger Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Solid Tumors
Relapsed or refractory solid tumors
- Participant is >12 months and < 21 years of age at the time of study entry.
- Participant has had histologic verification of malignancy at original diagnosis or relapse.
- Participant has serum tumor markers including alpha-fetoprotein or beta-HCG.
- Participant has a relapsed or refractory solid tumor.
ADV1414: Phase I Study of Selinexor to Treat Patients with Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors
- Diagnosis of solid tumor that is resistant to other anticancer therapy or has come back after therapy. Includes lymphoma and central nervous system (CNS) tumors that may or may not require surgery.
- Fully recovered from the acute toxic effects of all prior anticancer therapy
- At least 1 but not more than 21 years of age
- Able to swallow tablets whole
- 21 years old or younger (at St. Jude)
- Newly diagnosed infantile fibrosarcoma or solid tumor with NTRK1, NTRK2 or NTRK3 fusion OR
- Relapsed/refractory acute leukemia with NTRK1, NTRK2 or NTRK3 fusion
- Birth through 21 years of age with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor or primary CNS tumor that has progressed or was nonresponsive to therapy and for which there is no standard or available curative therapy, OR
- Infants from birth and older with diagnosis of malignancy and with documented NTRK fusion that has progressed or was nonresponsive to therapy and for which there is no standard or available curative therapy, OR
- Patients with locally advanced infantile fibrosarcoma who would require disfiguring surgery or limb amputation to achieve complete surgical resection
- Infants from birth and older at C1D1 with locally advanced or metastatic infantile fibrosarcoma OR
- Birth through 21 years old at C1D1 with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumor or primary CNS tumor that has relapsed, progressed or was not responsive to therapy and for which no standard or available curative therapy with a NTRK gene funsion OR
- More than 21 years old with tumor diagnosis typical of a pediatric patient and an NTRK fusion
LOXORET: Phase I/II Study of LOXO-292 in Patients with Advanced RET-Altered Solid Tumors or Brain Tumors
Solid tumors, Brain tumors
- Between 6 months and 18 years old with diagnosis of MSI-H solid tumor OR
- Between 12 years and 18 years old with diagnosis of melanoma OR
- Between 3 and 18 years old with relapsed or refractory classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- Negative pregnancy test 72 hours prior to medication administration in participants of child-bearing potential
- Appropriate liver and kidney functions
NBL1232: Response and Biology-Based Risk Factor-Guided Therapy in Treating Younger Patients With Non-High Risk Neuroblastoma
- Participant has been enrolled on ANBLB1 (ANBL00B1).
- Participant has newly diagnosed MYCN non-amplified neuroblastoma or MYCN non-amplified ganglioneuroblastoma.
- Participant is less than 12 months (Group A) and less than 18 months (Group B and Group C) of age at diagnosis.
- At least 12 years old and younger than 25 years old
- Osteosarcoma that has relapsed, progressed or become refractory to conventional therapy
PBTC45: MK-3475 in Treating Children with Recurrent, Progressive or Refractory HGGs, DIPGs and Hypermutated Brain Tumors
Recurrent, progressive, or refractory high-grade gliomas
- Participant has recurrent, progressive or refractory non-brainstem high-grade glioma or diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma (DIPG)
- Participant is 1 to 18 years of age
- Participant has bi-measurable disease on MRI
- Participant has received prior radiation therapy and/or chemotherapy and has not received myelosuppressive anticancer chemotherapy for at least three (3) weeks
- Participant has histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis:
- Nonrhabdomyosarcoma of soft tissue
- Ewing sarcoma
- Osteosarcoma at any site
- Participant must be greater than 3 years of age and < 40 years of age.
- Participant has not had any prior radiotherapy to the treatment site.