St. Jude Clinical Trials
Comparison of High vs. Standard Dose Flu Vaccine in Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- At least 3 years old and younger than 17
- Allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipient
- At least 3 and not more than 35 months after transplant
- Platelet count of at least 30,000
FLUVIT: A Double-Blind Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of Antibody Induction By Vitamin Supplementation At The Time Of Influenza Virus Vaccination In Children
- Participant is age two (2) to eight (8) years inclusive at the time of enrollment.
- Participant is not currently using investigational or immunosuppressive drugs (e.g. steroids) at the time of enrollment.
- Participant is not currently taking a daily (routine) Vitamin A, D or multi-vitamin. Note: Participant who report occasional or sporadic vitamin use will be allowed to enroll.
SENDAI: A Phase I Study of Unmodified Live Intranasal Sendai Virus Vaccine in Children and Toddlers: Assessment of Safety and Immunogenicity
- Child is greater than or equal to twelve (12) months and less than twenty-four (24) months.
- Child has adequate blood, liver and kidney function.
- Child has no history of lung disease, asthma, and hospitalization for respiratory illness, immunodeficiency, sickle cell disease, or any other serious underlying condition.